Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally a good book

I have been in a slump as far as books go lately. Every author I tried wasn't up to par. Until Monday. I quickly picked out a book at the library, totally expecting to never finish it like the rest of the books I had checked out lately. I was in luck. It was a great book. Louise Schaffer is a great storyteller, and not like the bubblegum authors of this great state. Her story continues to taste great after every single bite. "The Three Margaret's" is well worth reading. For the first time in years, I was surprised by the plot twists, how pleasant. The bad part is, I spent three hours last night reading it instead of doing something productive. Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I look forward to it now. I have struggled with my past few reads as well, looking forward to a great book.