I am finally getting around to blogging about our Moab trip. We had a great time. (though Emilia won't admit it, she hates hiking). Below is a picture of Landscape arch. The arches are amazing to see in person.Our favorite arch was Delicate arch. What you don't see, is the big basin at the base of this arch. The arch looked, to me, like an alter at the top of a natural amphitheater. It is a pretty good hike to get there, but we made good time because Elliot ran the whole thing. Did I mention it is a fairly steep hill the whole way up? Needless to say, I fell way behind and felt a little ridiculous.
We totally recommend staying in Moab for a vacation. Great hikes, some decent places to eat, though we also recommend camping, but we don't recommend the river rafting. The Colorado river ends up being a very mellow and not exciting river to float down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment